Community Forum

Credit for outage

Rmstafford
Regular Visitor

Credit for outage

How do we request a credit for several days of outage?
ComcastLizzy
Official Employee

Re: Credit for outage

Greetings, @Rmstafford. I am so sorry to hear your services were affected by Storm Uri. We can definitely do an account review and check for applicable credits -- you came to the right place! I received your private message and will respond to you shortly. Please be reminded that sending unsolicited private messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Help & Support Forums, is a violation of Forum Guidelines https://comca.st/3ayrTuv, but we are more than happy to help. Looking forward to working with you soon!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Rmstafford
Regular Visitor

Thank you.
Jpadfield14
New Poster

Can I also request a credit for the outage?
Brandybennett82
New Poster

I need a credit as well
ComcastTylerJ
Official Employee

Hey there, @Rmstafford, and thank you for bringing your request to us through our forums page! I understand you've been experiencing the difficulties that this storm has brought forth, and first and foremost, I hope every if safe, and doing okay! ❤️

My name is Tyler, and our Digital Care Team is here, every step of the way! Can you please send me a PM, by clicking on my name, and selecting "Send a Message"? Thank you in advance, and I look forward to speaking with you!

-Tyler

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!