Community Forum

Credit for Xfi Pods

suzibach
Regular Visitor

Credit for Xfi Pods

I purchased your Xfi Pods last September.  They did not work and I immediately returned them (well within your 30 day requirement).  I received a confirmaiton email from Xfinity on September 9 stating that you received the Xfi Pods and that my account would be updated.  To date, I have not received credit of $119 despite calling customer service on three occasions and being assured that I would receive the credit.  What do I need to do to get my money back for the item that I returned?  I have been a customer for over two decades and this awful customer service on your part.

ComcastBillie
Official Employee

Re: Credit for Xfi Pods

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our forums. I can understand how frustrated you must be and I would love the opportunity to look into this further for you. In order to better assist you can you please click on my handle "ComcastBillie" and send us a private message with your name and address to get started?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!