Community Forum

Credit coming over from prvious bill as a debit

Highlighted
New Poster

Credit coming over from prvious bill as a debit

you're over charging me on my current bill because youre bringing a credit over from my previous account, I only have two accounts because Xfinity messed it up so bad it was the only way to fix it, and you're debiting me for a credit - how can I talk to someone about correcting this> 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Credit coming over from prvious bill as a debit

@gtb513 wrote:

you're over charging me on my current bill because youre bringing a credit over from my previous account, I only have two accounts because Xfinity messed it up so bad it was the only way to fix it, and you're debiting me for a credit - how can I talk to someone about correcting this> 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Credit coming over from prvious bill as a debit

Hello @gtb513, thanks for reaching out to our Digital Care Team through Forums. We appreciate you being a customer with us and I am sorry to hear about the billing issues on your account. We definitely want to further look into and assist you with this. Can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!