Community Forum

Changing my billing address?

New Poster

Changing my billing address?

I need to change my billing address and there doesn't appear to be a way for me to do so online...can anyone help?

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Changing my billing address?

You can't change this yourself, you need to have a Comcast rep make the change for you. says use Chat or visit one of their stores. Before visiting a store, check for the location and hours of a Service Center or Xfinity Store as many locations are still closed or operating with limited hours. 


If an Employee doesn't reply to your message here contact a phone rep at 1-800-Comcast, or see to use Chat.