Community Forum

Billing

Highlighted
New Poster

Billing

My phone has been turned off. I use Straight talk form Walmart. Im about to accept a fantastic job in Houston Texas. 40.00 per hour 72 hours per week. My problem is I can't talk to customer service, I'm on unemployment and only recieve 103.00 per week. The system is killing me by the online billing and I get hit with a 36.00 overdraft fee from Suntrust. I just need a couple of weeks to get caught up. Can someone help as I really want to keep the service. <Edited> Thank you.

Larry D. Taylor

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Billing

Hi and good morning,  LT9600. Congrats on the new job! We can absolutely take a look and see if there's a way we can setup a payment arrangement for you. Please send me a PM with your first and last name, we will go from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!