Community Forum

Billing issue

Highlighted
New Poster

Billing issue

Hi There,

My account number is ending at xxxxxxxxxxx3523.  My monthly plan is $30.00.  But in my xfinity portal, it is still showing $40.00. The backend charged me $33.04 on On Oct 3.  The web portal shows $9.96  balance. Please correct  my web portal so it will show a $30.00 monthly fee.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Billing issue

@francisluo wrote:
Hi There,

My account number is ending at xxxxxxxxxxx3523.  My monthly plan is $30.00.  But in my xfinity portal, it is still showing $40.00. The backend charged me $33.04 on On Oct 3.  The web portal shows $9.96  balance. Please correct  my web portal so it will show a $30.00 monthly fee.

Thanks,

Are you a new customer?  If so, did you sign up for autopay/ecobill?  If so to that, autopay doesn't kick in until the 3rd payment or 45 days.  So, if you received a bill for $40 and paid only $30, you probably got late fees, which you would owe.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Billing issue

Hi francisluo. Thank you for creating a post on our Forum. If you need further assistance with reviewing your account and how our prorated billing works, I can help. If so, please reach out to me via private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!