Community Forum

Billing and Plan Question

srlee762
Regular Visitor

Billing and Plan Question

Hello, I've tried calling over the past month, but have been getting issues getting a hold of someone.  I have a 2 part question.  I wanted to see what was available as far as increasing my Internet speed goes, but then also noticed my current plan increased by $30.  Would love to know what other options are out there and how I can proceed with discussing with someone the different options and plans.

Thank you,

Sean

ComcastJoeTru
Official Employee

Re: Billing and Plan Question

Hello srlee762. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. I can assist with reviewing the internet speed upgrade options and a review of the offers available to account. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!