Community Forum

Billed for month i didn't have

Highlighted
New Poster

Billed for month i didn't have

I was moving called to try to find out how much it would be for service. The agent said yeah we can't set u up for that date. I have been in my apartment since the 10th and now realized I paid twice this month. When I called to to talk to the rude operator she said i had been getting billed since the 22nd of last month. Now the day i moved in on the 10th i found i had covid I've been without this whole time. It is now the 24th, I Don't have that kinda money to just throw around. This girl starts to tell me how she will give me a $22 dollar credit and tell me how now I also have a $41 credit and im paid up for the next month. no i want my money back. That was your mistake. The worst customer service, you guys took a $100 of my money and now i have to just be ok with now being paid up. what gets me the most is that I live in apartments i can't even cancel services if I wanted to because I can't use an other service.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Billed for month i didn't have

Hi there, love78372,

We would love to help you out here on the forums from our team. We will be able to pull up your account and take a look at the billing details with you. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!