Community Forum

Bill Increased by $10.00

Rosedale1
Contributor

Bill Increased by $10.00

Why has my bill increased by so much? This is ridiculous. I have TV, only, with a couple of premium channels. I hadn't signed up for any kind of a promotional package, etc. that suddenly ended. After 20 years with Comcast, am seriously considering switching to FIOS.
CheapestGamer
Regular Contributor

Re: Bill Increased by $10.00

Check your previous month's bill and compare it to the new one.

Chances are that the increase is from a hike in the fees they charge. We saw an increase in ours as well from $154 to $161 and I noticed it's likely due to the Broadcast TV Fee going to $17.50 and the "DVR" going from $5 to $7.50.
ComcastJoeTru
Official Employee

Re: Bill Increased by $10.00

Hi Rosedale1. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. I can assist with reviewing your account and your monthly rate details. If you would like some help, please send me a private message and include your full name and service address, so I can access your account. To send me a private message click my name (ComcastJoeTru), then click "Send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!