Diane_decot's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, October 17th, 2020 3:00 PM

Closed

Bill $10 too much since May 2020

Ea h month I have to call and have my bill adjusted because it is $10 more than it should be. Each time I call I am assured it will won't happen again., yet here I am once again. Last time I spoke eiyh Joel because my HOA pays a portion and I am on autopay so the bill should be $10 less
Can someone please help me correct this issue so I font have to go through this anymore!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

4 years ago

Greetings, @Diane_decot! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I certainly apologize to hear of the issues you keep having with your billing. You have come to the right place! We would like to have a closer look at the billing and see what could be going on. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here