joel0739's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Thursday, February 4th, 2021 6:00 PM

Closed

Being overbilled - cannot talk to ANYONE

I've been overbilled by 40 per month for 4 months! I have ALWAYS been on autopay not looking at the payment being charged. Now I just noticed a bill saying I owe 240!? I look at everything and it looks like in August, my plane was increased to almost 200% of what it was before to $91. Then After being billed $91, per month, this newest bill says my plan charges are $104!? For what!? All I need is interenet. That's all i've ever needed. A moderate 50mbps plan.

On top of that, my Autopay was suddently cancelled, and comcast has been charging me an extra $10 fee on top of it all! I call 1800 comcast and there is no option that lets me talk to someone to fix this, and when I go to the "ask and agent" option here on the site, it says I don't have access to billing, so the app wont even talk to me. I check my account setting and it IS IN FACT set to MANAGER. So what is seriously going on? What kind of operation is this?

I am being overbilled by hundreds of dollars and I cannot talk to anyone. There isnt an email address anywhere on this site, and the phone number also WILL NOT allow me to speak to someone. Every time I asked for someone, the promb said (we highly encourage you to use the app blah, blah...

Who can I contact to fix this? This is absolutely unacceptable. I have been a customer for over 10 years!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Same here being overcharged,cannot reach a living soul!!!This is Crazzzzy!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, @, thank you for reaching out in our forum for help with your billing concerns. I can only imagine how you feel, especially when you're having trouble being heard. I can definitely take a look at your account and see what options we have to get you taken care of. In order to get started can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here