Community Forum

Being charged for two boxes I don't have

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Being charged for two boxes I don't have

When I changed my service online a couple of months ago (to replace HBO with Netflix), I had to go through the "new service" procedure for some strange reason, and, as a result, I had two boxes that I did not need added to my account. I returned the boxes to the nearest Comcast office the day I received them, but I noticed that I had been charged an additional $40 - $20 for "service to additional TV with AnyRoom DVR," and $20 for "service to additional TV with TV Box Qty 2 @ $9.95 each".

I called customer support and was promised that the boxes would be removed from my service, but I just got my bill for September and the boxes - and the extra $40 that goes with them - are still there.

What hoops do I have to jump through to have these charges removed from future bills, and, preferrably, have the current charge credited as well?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Being charged for two boxes I don't have

@ThatDonGuy 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!