Community Forum

$10 discount for Paperless and Autopay

NJTH
New Poster

$10 discount for Paperless and Autopay

On 12/30/20 I signed up for autopay and paperless billing as I was advised this would give me a $10/month discount. My next bill did not account for the discount and when I contacted customer service they advised me it would kick in on my next bill. Next bill came and no discount. I reached out to customer service again last week, again was told that since it's activated it should start showing up on my bill. Today I see in my account that my March 2021 payment is ready for Autopay but still at my old rate without the discount. Why is the $10 discount still not kicking in by my March payment, despite the fact I have had autopay and paperless billing set up since 12/30/20?  

ComcastJodie
Official Employee

Re: $10 discount for Paperless and Autopay

Hello, thanks for the post! Sorry to learn about the self service discount not getting applied. We would be happy to look into that for you. Please send us a private message by selecting my profile. Then click on "send a message." We'll be here to help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!