U

Thursday, August 1st, 2024 11:48 PM

Xfinity Worst WiFi & Customer Service

Xfinity WiFi and customer service is worthless. It is truly been the most infuriating service provider of all time. I pay good money for WiFi that drops regularly while I’m in meetings and the Xfi pods disconnect even more. The customer service after I’ve gone through the loop of being told my service is fine is terrible. I’ve had half my appointments cancelled right before the tech shows up. When they do show up. They quickly and conveniently find some small fix that miraculously fixes my WiFi and then it randomly drops again right after they leave. I will be cancelling my service as Xfinity has truly been the worst service provider Ive ever dealt with. If you are considering Xfinity, don’t waste your time. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 months ago

Hi there, @user_754f66 ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. I appreciate your patience while you waited to connect with me. I understand your concerns regarding the connectivity issues you are experiencing, I know firsthand how frustrating connectivity issues are. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here