U

Monday, October 7th, 2024 2:41 AM

Xfinity service

Speeds have been dropping every day for the last 2 and a half years. I’ve had countless technicians and “senior” technicians come to my house and not fix anything. I’ve spoken to supervisors and they can’t even tell you the issue. When will Xfinity fix this? 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

9 days ago

Hey there user_90s9o4, that's a long time to be dealing with an intermittent connection. I'm sure you're exhausted by it, but I'd love a chance to work with you and get to the bottom of this once and for all. You mentioned past tech visits, so I'd like to review your account to get up to speed. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

3 Messages

@XfinityMarcos​ still no help, I’ve had 2 techs the last 2 weeks and they still sent figure out anything. At this point I think I’m gonna grab a hotspot from T-Mobile 

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

9 days ago

@user_90s9o4 @XfinityMarcos 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open public forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here