Staceyhuff's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thursday, February 4th, 2021 12:00 PM

Closed

Xfinity pods went offline and won’t come back on

I have tried to troubleshoot all 6 pods several times. I have unplugged and rebooted my router and unplugged all pods, waited and slowly replugged all pods back in about an hour ago and none of my 6 pods will still not connect.  I am at my wits end! All 6 are still showing offline. How do I get them to reconnect? Do I have to disconnect/remove each pod from my system, then add each one back on as if they are brand new pods, to get them to reconnect to WiFi? I'm afraid that will cause more problems, but any guidance and help is greatly appreciated!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Same problem. All 3 of mine went offline today and won't reconnect. I've gone so far as to remove them from my account to try and add them again, but it's like they won't find the gateway. Just keeps blinking white slowly. Prior to this they worked pretty flawlessly for a couple years now. It's like they did a firmware update that messed it up.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Same issue.  Started 2/4

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Same issue here. All 2nd Gen pads are down.  Try many ways to get them up but none of them worked. Chated with Xfinity agents online a few hours ago. It said that there is head up side issue (don't understand what it exactly meant!), and it will be back soon. But nothing happened so far!

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Same here. Woke up this am with this issue. Did all troubleshooting here, then called and spent an hour on the phone with representative. In the end she said it looks like something they’re working on and to keep the pods plugged in, that they will start working again in the next few hours.

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Was your issue resolved? Same issue here?

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

It looks like they just rebooted my modem,, but the pods still aren't on.  I talked to an agent and he gave me a $5 credit on my bill.... He said they should came back on their own and the backend team is working to get them back on line again.

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Was your issue resolved? I’m having the same problem.

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

same problem here 😞

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Was your issue resolved? Im running into the same

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Im having the same issue and told the tech support guy the same thing. Ugh!

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Mine are out too. Looks like a system-wide problem that was caused by an update. I can't work on my desktop that's connected to a pod via ethernet. Incredibly frustrating that Comcast is providing very little info, gave no warning or indication of a problem.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I would be nice for Comcast to make some sort of announcement about the techinal issues with the pods right now so we dont try reseting them up thinking it is a problem on our end.

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Was this resolved? Same issue here.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I talked to a Rep and xfinity is having issues with pods.. mine are out too,, they are working on them.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

No, at this time mine are still out.. I think they might have been out this morning. I was having a hard time connecting to Wifi on my phone.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here