U

Wednesday, August 16th, 2023 11:39 PM

Closed

Xfinity gig plan is not even show speed of 200mbps, for any speed test, even on their mobile app

I have 1 gig internet plan and mobile lines too. From past few days, internet is very slow speed showing below 200mbps, just called customer service, they simply gave credit of 20 bucks and not resolving the problem and they should suppose to match my speeds with plan of 1gig download.

I have it from long time. These days they are not doing great job at providing speeds.

Official Employee

• 

805 Messages

1 year ago

Thanks for reaching out to us here to let us know you are having an issue with your internet speeds, I can help! Can you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

2 Messages

1 year ago

Thank You for response. Let me reach out to you

Expert

• 

106.2K Messages

1 year ago

@user_f5cc5e @XfinityBrianH 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here