pauldavidmena's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Monday, September 21st, 2020 8:00 AM

Closed

XFi pod flashing white light

We have 3 XFi pods distributed on 3 floors of our house. The pods on the main floor and second floor are functioning normally and are connected to various devices. The pod in our basement wasn't working, and when I went to look for it on the XFi app, it had a status of "offline". Removing it from the wall outlet and putting it back didn't resolve the issue. In fact, the pod is now continuously flashing a white light (it wasn't doing anything before that). I also tried removing the device via the app, thinking that I could re-add it, but the app isn't allowing me to do that. We haven't tried restarting the router yet, but I'm not sure that would accomplish much. Please advise.

Accepted Solution

Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

4 years ago

This issue is resolved. I tried the suggested solution of shutting down the router, removing the pods, and then restarting the router, adding the pods one at a time. This worked with the first two pods, but not with the one that I had "removed" while troubleshooting. I was able to add the third pod by pretending that I was installing all of the pods from scratch, but stopping once the third pod was added.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here