anhtran38313's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tue, May 18, 2021 4:23 AM

xfi advanced security

I turned off advanced security, but the websites I want to go on are still blocked. How did I fix this solution?

Responses

Official Employee

• 

70 Messages

1 m ago

Hello there, and thank you for bringing this to our attention through our Forums page, and for your patience while awaiting our response! I understand you've been experiencing trouble, while trying to visit your top-visited websites, and even though you've turned off the security, they're still being blocked; how frustrating! Rest assured; you're with the pros, and our Digital Care Team of corporate experts are here, every step of the way!

I did some extensive research on the topic, and it looks like this can be reported to our dedicated xFi Security Advanced team, by visiting https://comca.st/3f371hq. If websites are being incorrectly blocked, you can submit your experience through that web page, by following the steps provided, and we will typically address the matter within 3 business days. Are you using a VPN, when trying to access these websites? Can you also please share any other troubleshooting steps you've taken so far, to give me an idea of what might be/might not be necessary to troubleshoot? Thanks in advance!

New to the Community?

Start Here