Stacey7331's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, May 23rd, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

WiFi on demand stopped working?

I’ve been purchasing an access pass monthly with no issues. This month, my phone recognizes the hotspot but when I connect it doesn’t redirect me to the on demand page to buy my pass. So I manually enter it in on the browser and it doesn’t recognize that I’m on an xfinity WiFi network because it won’t let me activate the pass I’ve already purchased. What is going on?

I’ve tried going to and using different hotspots, same exact issue. I’ve tried clearing the cookies from my phone, forgetting the network and retrying. Absolutely nothing helps on any hotspot I try it on! Please help

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

10.3K Messages

4 years ago

@Stacey7331 

I am not an Expert in WiFi on Demand - while awaiting someone else to answer,  please go to the following:

https://wifi.xfinity.com/faq.php#wod

Select the XFINITY WiFi On Demand Tab and go through the FAQ's especially the one with a phone number to get assistance.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I appreciate and thank you for your response. I have tried calling with no successful resolution as I don’t think they understood the problem I was describing. Thank you for your time!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here