Tue, Sep 28, 2021 5:43 AM
LG TV will not connect to my wifi
1 m ago
@user_5dcb51, I can understand why you would be frustrated! I am sure it would be amazing to have your smart tv all hooked up to the wifi to get it working for all sorts of streaming! Have you rebooted the modem and the tv? Are you able to see the network? If you need your wifi password, you can either see it on your cable tv with your amazing X1 box by saying "wifi password". If you have tried all these things and none of them worked, you can also send me a DM as well.
To get started, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message
Concern moved here to the proper help section.