U

Sunday, July 7th, 2024 8:04 PM

WHY is my comcast speed 11 and I pay for 450 ??????

WHY is my comcast speed     11     and    I  pay for 450  ??????

they fix it and then it goes back to 11 or 12------THIS [Edited: "Language"]......I AM SO DONE----

10 Messages

3 months ago

Been going on for years-----special offices involved.......big mucky mucks.......but no help=====12 feet from mod/rout Netgerar Nighthawk----line of sight

(edited)

10 Messages

So--- we will now ----fulfill---- our promise since comcast broke     a l l    of theirs

this is why they are      the     most hated company 

(edited)

10 Messages

Seems like someone could have fixed this-----new computer-----same old problems-----except worse signal strength and less stable connection

(edited)

10 Messages

You would think that such a big difference could be fixed with a new laptop----or so the expert said (took years to get someone to come

if anybody wants these posting for any "classtime activity" as a teachable moment-----  ha ----it is yours----i am going to go die in peace

have < 18 months to live----need ---really really realy realllly reaaaaly need connection and speed enought to be in touch with doctors and family

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_f4f575, Hi there! Thanks for spending the time out of your day to visit XFINITY for help with the slow internet speeds. I definitely understand how frustrating it is to experience slow internet speeds as someone who works from home. I am sorry to learn about this experience. We are the right virtual door to knock on over social media for help. Let's get this fixed. If you were to run an internet health test via the Xfinity app, what results does it pull for you?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

10 Messages

have run MANY times through the years----not always same message

• Note: Windows and Amazon phones aren't supported.

WINDOWS not SUPPORTED?????   (Do you mean Windows' PHONES??????-----What is written here, in English, is Windows Operating System and Amazon phones are not supported............

Expert

• 

106K Messages

2 months ago

The concern is not "Home Security Devices And Equipment" help related............. Topic moved here to the proper help section for assistance. 

10 Messages

maybe people  who work with those might..... "answer better"

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here