U

Thursday, August 22nd, 2024 9:56 AM

Why do I have "legacy tv" outage when I have only internet?

I've had an almost 3 day outage now for "legacy tv" when I don't have tv as a service, just internet. That's all I have. I need the internet for work and school but you all haven't been able to restore that due to the "legacy" issue. I don't even have a flex or xumo box. Just a modem for internet. And now I can't reach anyone until the over 3 day outage is complete. Very frustrating experience. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

27 days ago

Hi there and welcome to Comcast @user_xa1ax7. Thank you so much for reaching out to us regarding your service issues. I am sorry to hear that your service is being affected by the TV issues in the area. I am happy to take a look at the account and see what is going on. 

Please also note that sending unsolicited peer to peer direct messages to myself or any other user is a direct violation of our forum guidelines. You must first create a Public post requesting assistance, and once a Comcast verified employee responds and asks for a direct message to be sent, you can then proceed with doing so. This is just a heads up for future reference, but I look forward to further assisting you here.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here