U

Monday, August 5th, 2024 6:44 PM

What is the secret to getting my connection to work

I've talked to tech support. I replaced my router. I've had a tech come out and check the lines, replace a filter outside, replace a connector inside. Then he said he'd reach out to a supervisor to get another tech to check something off-site and I haven't heard anything since. I still don't have internet. I can't reach a real human. I try the customer service number and the automated system keeps taking me to the "let's send someone out". Already did that, I just want to ask a human a question. No? [Edited: "Language"]. I called "Advanced tech support" who sent me back to the customer service line. So what is the secret? I've tried reaching out through Messenger. I've tried the app. Do I just need to drop Xfinity entirely and call Quantum Fiber?

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

1 month ago

Hello, user_InDenver thank you for taking the time to reach out over Xfinity Forums for support. Working from home myself, I completely understand where you're coming from with needing to get your home network up and running. If I was in your shoes and didn't have service I'd be frustrated as well with not getting a resolution. 

I'd definitely like to investigate further, and do have the option to reach out to our local technician leadership experts as well to get the ball rolling on the work that needs to be completed. Since I will need to gather information to locate your account, and we don't that in our public conversation. When you have time please send a direct message: 

To send a direct message: 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble  

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here