Robbie0909's profile

New Poster


1 Message

Sun, Nov 15, 2020 3:00 PM

Want to upgrade equipment.

Looking for a customer service phone number to contact to see if I can upgrade our wireless gateway router that is no longer supported.  We have had this gateway for over 5 years. All I get is the go-around with the live "Chat" service Comcast has.  Can I just make an appointment and take it into a local store and ask them for an upgrade?  I'm not willing to drive to the local store miles and miles away to find out that I can't upgrade it. 



Valued Contributor


409 Messages

6 m ago

Yes you can go to a Comcast store and exchange your old equipment for upgraded equipment, you can also have it shipped to you for a small fee


Diamond Problem Solver


25.9K Messages

6 m ago

There would be no reason you couldn’t but the number 1800 Comcast

New to the Community?

Start Here