jandrew1's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 23rd, 2020 12:00 PM

Closed

View Browsing History on all devices on our home Internet / WiFi

How can I view / monitor the sites visited through our wifi?  I use all Parental Controls but I can't find out how to view where my children have gone on the intranet.  Xfinity assistant told me Norton offered this (included with Xfinity) but Norton told me they only schan computers for threats.  Browsing history on each device can be deleted so looking at the device won't work.  

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

There isn’t a way, Comcast doesn’t keep/store that information . You need to look at the history of the individual devices themselves and hope your kids haven’t figured out how to delete their history

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

4 years ago

thank gawd...imagine the domestic disturbances.

Expert

• 

106.8K Messages

4 years ago

7 month old dead thread now being closed.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Did you ever have any luck locating internet history through your wifi modem? I have the same issue and would like to know which sites my kids are visiting without having to rely on the information on their devices (since it can be deleted).  

Expert

• 

106.8K Messages

@user_e8ccc2 

Please create a new topic of your own here on this board detailing your issue. Thanks. Re-closing this year-old dead thread that was improperly re-opened by the new forum software / platform. A known issue that is being worked on.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here