U

Wednesday, August 14th, 2024 9:47 PM

URC MX-4000 and MX-1400 Remote Controls

Trying to configure the network settings to activate the Comcast Voice Control on the MX-4000 remote control.  The ip address that shows in the Diagnostics Menu is 192.168.1.xxx, however when i attempt to enter this number in the remote, it will not accept.

Also, URC's instructions say to reserve an ip address for the comcast box.  The ip address range is not in the Diagnostics Menu range.  What I am saying, the Comcast address is 192.xx, the router range is 10.0.xxx.

Official Employee

• 

787 Messages

1 month ago

user_4dpsz2 Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Expert

• 

106K Messages

1 month ago

@user_4dpsz2 @XfinityBrianH 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open public forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here