J

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jul 22, 2022 7:08 PM

Upgraded Plan

I upgraded my plan but I am still not getting the upgraded internet speeds. Is there something I need to do?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

672 Messages

4 months ago

Hi, @jauslander! Welcome to the XFINITY forums page and thank you for patiently waiting for a response for help with the upgraded speed concern. I am someone who knows the importance of getting the speed that you pay for, so I understand the inconvenience that this can cause. I am sorry to hear about this experience. You've come to the right place for a team of proud XFINITY experts who care about serving our XFINITY family members with solutions to internet service concerns such as this! We can help. To further assist, please send us a private message with your first/last name so we can take a look at what's going on. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a private message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

EG

Expert

• 

96.9K Messages

4 months ago

@jauslander @XfinityGabriel 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in the open forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here