U

Sunday, May 12th, 2024 7:18 PM

Unstable internet

Wondering if anyone is experiencing the same as me. Unstable internet in Colorado Springs since I signed up in August. Four tech visits and dozens and dozens of calls- three routers- new line —still unstable internet. I have been told sooo many different things by different techs. One said my internet could [Edited:"Language"]because I am at the end of the street so everyone else is grabbing it before it gets to me. I would have more respect if they just told me the truth which is whatever they do my internet is going to be unstable. Just be honest. Also what are my alternatives? 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

4 months ago

user_o85spe Thank you so much for your post regarding the connection issues you have been having. This is not at all the experience we want any customer to have and would love the chance to help make sure you are getting the reliable connection you need. 

send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.   

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address.

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

1 month ago

For the last month I too have been having unstable internet. I have a super fast line and I am getting 130 to 150 MBPS when I get this. I am using Xfinity Router - So that shouldn't be the problem and I am getting a signal and I have rebooted countless times.

What is going on?

Today they dropped my signal in the middle of a Money

Official Employee

• 

863 Messages

NJGIES Have you tried using our Xfinity app for any troubleshooting? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here