N

Saturday, July 6th, 2024 6:43 AM

Unstable internet connection the past few weeks

I've noticed our internet stability has substantially degraded; regardless of devices, wired or wireless, and even connected directly to the gateway, we'll notice the internet freeze up every 5-10 minutes. Troubleshooting through the app does not indicate any issues. I've seen several technical comcast trucks in our neighborhood. What's going on?

Official Employee

• 

540 Messages

3 months ago

@nadsy1212 Have you attempted to perform the troubleshooting steps through the Xfinity app when you noticed the intermittent connection so it catches what you're experiencing? Do you notice the issue during a specific time of day? 

2 Messages

@XfinityBradM​ Yes, i've performed the troubleshooting via the app several times a day. Definitely notice the issue late at night (1030PM and later) ... didn't notice it earlier in the day. I've gone so far as turning off all other devices within my network at home ... this must be an issue with my signal to my house.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

@nadsy1212 Let's take a closer look at the signals being sent to your home. Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 months ago

My internet has been very, very bad

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

mrdwightschrute Glad you reached out for assistance, are you still experiencing internet troubles?
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here