user_BB29q4's profile

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, July 14th, 2024 9:44 PM

Ting - was connected now won't reconnect

I tried reading some other questions based on 2.4/5ghz but never found one with a resolution.

I have a Ting device that only runs on 2.4ghz.  When I first installed it a year and a half ago, it connected just fine.  A few days ago, we had a very brief power/internet outage (like seconds) and it lost connection and I haven't been able to reconnect it.  I tried restarting my xfinity router and still nothing.
Apparently I have the xfinity equipment that doesn't let me see the 2.4 and 5 bands on my app.  I also cannot log into the Admin account.  Not having this access is terrible since so may devices point out when you can only use one of them.  This needs to be readily available to customers.
Is there anything I can do here?

Official Employee

• 

812 Messages

2 months ago

BBlay thank you for using the Community Forums page to reach out for assistance regarding your equipment. I know how convenient it is to ensure your device is connected to the proper band. This is a process that should automatically take place on your Xfinity provided modem. Have any other devices showed signs of connection issues?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here