M

Tuesday, August 20th, 2024 1:34 AM

Terrible Network with A Ton of Interruptions of Service

I have been experiencing a severe amount of service interruptions due to "Network Damage" via outages in my neighborhood. This has been happening for several weeks now, at least 3-4, consistently. Several days out of the week even. This has now resulted in lost schoolwork. This is absolutely unacceptable. I have had the absolute worst customer service experience I've ever dealt with in trying to get answers to why this network has been failing so frequently and every time I get hung up on by the terrible ai phone answering service and don't even get to speak to an agent. So not only is the service comparable to trash, the customer service experience is deplorable. There isn't any in fact. I've been connected to a live human, ONCE during this ordeal. If this goes unresolved I'll be forced to seek alternatives to this service. Which is a shame because I was under the impression this service was the best I could pay for. Which I was willing to do because of school. And now this horrible company hinders my success. I can understand if there was maintenance, but I have had zero notification of maintenance. I have had no explanation to this "Network Damage". This outage always happens around the time of 9pm Eastern time. I work a full time job supporting this country's military and attend college. I have so very little free time it is unbelievable, to not be able to enjoy it with the internet that I pay for with my hard earned money, is despicable. The worst part is the terrible lack of actual customer service. Get rid of this awful AI phone answering system.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

29 days ago

Hello @MooFreya24, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

Expert

• 

106K Messages

29 days ago

@MooFreya24 @XfinityChelseaB 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open public forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here