U

Wednesday, July 31st, 2024 7:55 PM

Storm ready wifi

Hello I activated storm ready. I went to reboot my regular modem and was automatically connected to the storm ready cell. How do I disconnect from the storm ready cell without having to removing it? Also is there a way to separate the storm ready WiFi network so you know when your connected to it?

Expert

• 

106K Messages

2 months ago

The concern is not "Community Center" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 months ago

Hello, @user_1i2f1t. Thanks for reaching our team on Forums. Seems like there was a step skipped You will need to use the Xfinity App To Remove Your Storm-Ready WiFi Follow the steps here to remove Storm-Ready WiFi from your account. This process will delete Storm-Ready WiFi from your network device list and erase its history from your home network. After the Storm-Ready WiFi device has been removed, it can be reactivated on the same account or activated on another eligible Xfinity Internet account using the Xfinity app. You should remove Storm-Ready WiFi from your account: If you no longer want to use it. Before: Replacing your Xfinity Gateway. Moving or transferring service. Gifting your device to someone else.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here