rubenc1's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, August 8th, 2024 8:46 PM

storm ready wifi thinks its online

I recently installed Xfinity storm ready wifi, as soon as it was activated my gateway shows to be offline when in fact its working properly and delivering the internet. It seems my gateway thinks its the storm ready wifi and vice versa. I can't access my gateway on the app or online because of this. I have spent well over four hours and three calls and no one can figure this out. I was even told to disconnect the backup and only connect it when needed which defeats the backup purpose. Is there any advanced technical department that actually knows how to fix this? This is crazy to think no one can find a solution, they have removed the modem, deactivated, reactivated, I have deleted the app, signed out... please someone.

THanks

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 month ago

rubenc1 Thank you so much for your post for help with your Storm Ready Wifi. That is odd thank you for letting us know we would be more than happy to help more with this to ensure you can fully use/manage your connection. If you are still having issues does the LED on the front of the storm-ready device appear solid white? What color is the light on the modem currently? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here