U

Thursday, June 20th, 2024 2:05 AM

Storm ready not removing from my app

My storm ready was working perfectly fine. And then it stopped working all of a sudden 1 day. I had a technician come out, they could not fix it and told me to take it to the store to get a replacement so I did. now I cannot remove the old storm ready from my app to add a new one. So I am without my storm ready wifi and my extended wifi

Official Employee

• 

533 Messages

3 months ago

@user_5d70py   Use another computer or mobile, and the steps on this https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/install-storm-ready page to remove the old Storm Ready Wifi. You can then add the new one as normal. 

7 Messages

i have done all that and so have techs ive had to have come out. so now i have payed for a device that broke and now cannot be removed to be replaced n now parts of my house has a weak wifi signal. i have gone into the store, i have talk and chatted with suppourt and noone has a answer. PLEASE CONTACT ME XFINITY!

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello again user_5d70py We'd love to assist via our 1-1 messaging service.  Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and I'll be happy to help.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

7 Messages

I have done all this and have had a tech out here n did all that as well. I need to talk to actually tech support 

7 Messages

There is a issue within the system n it will not remove it no matter how they have tried. It upsets me knowing I paid for something but cant receive any proper support because "i" own the device, which was told to me by both a employee and a tech. So now I don't have my storm readybor the expansion on wifi it brings even tho I still paid for it less than a year ago

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

I totally understand where you're coming from @user_5d70py, and we do have extensive experience in assisting with Storm Ready Wi-Fi replacements. We're here to talk and help escalate this properly anytime you'd like to talk. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Expert

• 

106K Messages

3 months ago

@user_5d70py @XfinityAlfonso 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open public forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

7 Messages

His response did not help

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

1 month ago

I spent April through August getting this device working - it's a long story. Finally got a hold of the Tier III NEST (National Escalated Tech Support) Team - that was able to help. Justin was the name of that guy that I worked with.

7 Messages

How did you get connected that far up? I've been dealing with it for so long

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello again user_5d70py we're sorry this is still an issue for you. We can help coordinate contact with our advanced tech teams. 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, and then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and I'll be happy to help.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here