U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, July 7th, 2024 6:55 PM

Some devices can't see network

A couple of weeks ago, some of my devices lost wifi connectivity. This includes my Eufy security cameras, Ting electrical system monitor, and an Epson printer.  They were all disconnected on the same day. My other devices are not affected and work just fine. I've tried resetting the network through the Xfinity app, pressing the reset button, and power cycling the gateway (Xfinity-provided) without success. I've also reset the individual devices. I don't know what to try next. Could a gateway update have caused this?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 months ago

Hello, @user_0aeb0d. Thank you for reaching our team regarding the internet issues with your devices. I certainly know the importance of being able to connect all of your devices. I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've taken to attempt and get the issue resolved. We can certainly troubleshoot the issue, please send a DM with your full name and address. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Done! I DM’d the information you asked for. 

Expert

• 

106K Messages

2 months ago

@user_0aeb0d @XfinityGabby 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open public forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here