Ben46's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wed, Dec 23, 2020 2:00 PM

Slow Speed

I am paying for 200Mb speed and most times, including today, I am getting less than half of that.  At the moment it I am getting 92Mb.  Why is this?

Responses

Contributor

• 

54 Messages

6 m ago

Same here. Where are you located? I doubt Comcast will proactively fix the issue but the more people who call the easier it may be for them to realize there's an issue.

MVV331

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

6 m ago

Same here in Hoffman Estates, IL. It's sad it's on Christmas and I can't talk to family online because I have no internet. It drops out nothing. 0.12 mb or LESS, normally 600.  Pages barely load and nothing is working. I don't have tons of money so I cant use my phone for long. It's disappointing. I bought a new modem last night and went through the process of hooking it up with a support agent online and same problem. after the previous one blamed my normal modem.  The one that's still a best seller on Amazon. It's sad they ruined my Christmas. I'm disappointed with Xfinity on the ONE day I needed my internet.

Official Employee

• 

201 Messages

6 m ago

Hi, @Ben46! Thanks for reaching out for help with the internet service concern over our forums page! I am sorry to learn about the internet service issues. I definitely understand how important it is to have the internet service working correctly during these challenging times. At Comcast, we strive in ensuring that you receive the services that you pay for! Let’s get that fixed! To get started, please click on my handle “ComcastGabe” and send me a private message with your first/last name and address so I can ensure I am working on the correct account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here