pb4072's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Friday, April 29th, 2022 4:22 PM

Closed

Slow, slow Internet with Comcast

In this month of April, our Internet speeds have slowed dramatically. When I "chat" with the XFinity Assistant, all she asks me to do is to reset the modem. Which I've done. No difference. This is dramatic. I'm used to speeds in the hundreds of mBps. Now it's down to 4 or 5.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

770 Messages

2 years ago

Hello. Thank you for reaching out for help with your internet speeds. I know how important it is to ensure your service is working as intended. You have reached the right place for help. 

While resetting the modem is a great start, other steps may be needed. The fist place I start is the handy My Account, sign in, and under the "Device" section, you can start troubleshooting if needed. This will walk you through additional steps, open a ticket, and in some cases schedule a tech visit if needed. 

We are also here 24/7 for all your Xifnity needs. Did you find a solution, you could share with us here?

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Some thing happens to me every now and then. I am paying for 300Mbps and I am getting 93Mbps. I talked to support on the phone and they blame it on my router after rebooting several times.

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

2 years ago

@user_b9c221 

Please create a new topic of your own here on this board detailing your issue. Thanks. The original poster has not returned. 5-month-old dead thread is now being closed.

For future reference, it is better to submit your own post as it creates a ticket to get help, and posting on an old thread can delay getting help.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here