U

Tuesday, October 1st, 2024 1:01 AM

slow Internet Speed

I'm running the 1200 Mbps plan and my download speed and upload speeds are so terrible. Around 3.5 and when I unplugged the modem for a few minuets and reconnected my

rate went up to about 22.2 download speed for a few min before dropping again. I use a wireless connection. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 days ago

Hi there, @user_rtxdne Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your speed concerns. Since it's been a few days since you posted, are you still having the same issues? If you are please don't hesitate to reach back out so I can get you taken care of.-Richard

2 Messages

Yes my ping constantly spikes while playing games and my downloads are super slow and inconsistent. I tired moving my pc to the modem for a wired connection to test the download speed and it jumped up to 80 for about a min before going down to 0. I'm not exactly sure how it could reached 0 but it did. Any help would be appreciated.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

I'm very sorry for the connectivity issues you are experiencing, @user_rtxdne  Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

3 days ago

@user_rtxdne @XfinityRichard 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open public forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here