K

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, September 1st, 2024 2:01 AM

Slow download speeds

I have the 800 mbps plan. My download speeds have not been going past 99 mbps. I'm using a wired connection to my Xbox. Not sure what's going on my old speeds were between 150 to 350 mbps.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

14 days ago

Kwils92

Thank you for reaching out and creating a new post. I hope you are doing well today. I appreciate you taking a moment of your day to create a new post. I understand you have our plan with downloads up to 800 Mbps. However, you only see speeds around 99 Mbps. This is a decrease from what you usually see when hardwired on the Xbox, which is 150-350 Mbps. I can see how this change has left you wondering what could be going on, which is totally understandable. 

That said, we can absolutely do our best to help. Can you tell me more about the troubleshooting steps you tried so far? Have you checked the usual suspects, like the cables, connections, splitter, and equipment, for any red flags? Do you see the same speeds if you test your hardwired speeds using another device? Are any issues being reported on the Xfinity App? The app is a great way to check the details of your network and troubleshoot as well.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here