Signal problems with new Arris SB8200
I recently upgraded speed packages from 600/15 to Gigabit internet. I replaced my modem with a Docsis 3.1 compatible SB8200 and been having issues with inconsistant speed, latency, and modem reboots.
I checked signal readings and provided the atatched screen shot. The screenshot shows the modem after being up for 36 hours and I'm seeing certain cahnnels showing low SNR signal levels and a high amount of Uncorrectable errors. Does this look normal or might there be something going on with my signal.
I don't have any splitters inside the house, the line comes in directly to the modem. With my previous modem I had no issues so trying to determine if this is a problem with the modem or if some ajustments may need to be made.