PAjeepguy's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, August 31st, 2024 3:04 PM

Same problem

I have the same issue, one minute it is fine then the next I am at 33%.  I have had to restart mine 7 times in the last 3 days.  I am seriously thinking of getting rid of xfinity because customer service isn't even that 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

17 days ago

Hello, @PAjeepguy for clarity are you experiencing issues with your speed or is the connection dropping? Can you tell the community what other troubleshooting steps you've tried besides rebooting the modem? For example, have you also checked the physical connections for loose fitting or damaged cables? This includes splitters and power outlets that may be failing. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

The connection/speed drops, I’ve spent over an hour with customer service and had a technician come out and check everything.  He could not find the reason for the problem said it might be an issue with something in the area.  He forwarded to whomever works on those problems but still have the same problem.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Gotcha! Thank you very much for the details. We would love the opportunity to investigate this and get everything figured out. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here