U

Friday, August 2nd, 2024 8:51 AM

Replacing all the cables

Who do I contact to replace all my internet/tv coaxial cable because I had a house fire and now that I fixed everything. The internet keeps disconnecting and everytime I try to play online. I get so many lags and packets loss it just ridiculous. To the point where I keep getting kicked of the game. The central says everything is fine on their end but I am not getting clear on mine. Is there any way I can schedule someone to replace the cable or might even check if there is some kind of leakage signal somewhere in the main line? 

Expert

• 

106K Messages

2 months ago

If you are talking about replacing coax cables that are behind walls, Comcast techs do not do wall fishing. You'll need to hire a local low-voltage electrician for that.

2 Messages

Wait, so I need an electrician to replace all the coaxial cables that Comcast installed outside all around my house? What if I was a new customer with no coaxial cables installed and wanted xfinity internet/tv? 

Expert

• 

106K Messages

2 months ago

No. Please reread my post. I said if they're inside behind walls. Call Comcast customer service.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here