MisfitUT's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sat, Apr 25, 2020 12:00 PM

Re: T3 Ranging Timeouts multiple times a day

TChin,

Did you ever get this resolved? I've started having numerous T3 time outs (well by started, I mean about 2 months ago they started) on my modem and have yet to have any luck in resolving it. I've also bought not one but 2 separate modems with no difference to the problem. Calling into tech support for me has also been the same run around with some guy or girl in Punjab that I can barely understand (to their credit, they are pretty friendly even if they can't do anything to resolve this) with them giving me a final answer of  "we've sent a signal to your modem and everything is working properly" ...and then they suggest a new modem or router etc. I don't know what it takes or how to go about getting a tech sent out to trouble shoot the lines either in my house, or leading to my house just so I can get some answers, but this is rediculous. I'm hoping you've had some resolution/luck with it all and can shed some gimmer of hope for the rest of us. I'm sick of having to reboot my modem and router 2/3/4 up to 5 times a day. 

Responses

New to the Community?

Start Here