Port Forwarding - Minecraft Bedrock Server
I've tried setting up port forwarding several different ways now to allow access to the server I'm running on my home PC. When I connect over I have:
1) Created a Port Forward for port 19132 for the computer in question on the website
2) When that didn't work I deleted the port forward and instead created it on the app
3) When that didn't work I deleted that port forward and disconnected the computer
4) I reconnected the computer and renamed the device on the website
5) I re-created the port forward
I've cycled my router on/off several times in between each step and rebooted my computer each time between each step. Seems like the port forwarding is not actually enabled despite what the app shows.