user_oo2sc8's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, September 20th, 2024 7:35 PM

port forwarding inaccessible

I don't understand why Xfinity has to do things differently from all other providers.  Why in the world do you take us in circles to get to the port forwarding  which at the end of the day doesn't work.

Why can't it be managed in the router where it should be?  I wish it even worked.  Please take this feedback back to your technical department.  This is absolutely terrible.

After getting in the router and then it directs me to a web site which tells me to download the app.  I then do that and the app actually takes me to a web site to log in.  After figuring out where to go for port forwarding I get the infamous "Something unexpected happened, we can't display your details right now.  Please try again or come back later".

Everything else is accessible except Port Forwarding.  I wasted so much of my time fiddling with this.  This is nonsense and very bad for a big company like Xfinity.

This needs to be fixed properly once and for all.

6 Messages

4 days ago

i have been having the same issue and have been working with the advanced technical support team so far no luck but we are pushing to get a resolution, if you have your own modem with port forwarding you can use this too just have to activate it with comcast online

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here