J

Friday, August 9th, 2024 1:27 AM

Pods - Absolutely Will Not Come Online

I just purchased two gen 2 pods directly from Xfinity. Have been trying to activate them since they arrived on Wednesday...

I have tried all activation steps via the app on both pods with absolutely no success UNLESS I use ethernet backhaul (which I do not want)...

We have replaced my gateway XB7 -> XB8.

We have reprovisioned.

We have done countless unplugs, remove pods, setup again.

No luck on anything...

How on earth do we get these things going? I am about ready to return all of my Xfinity branded equipment and just maintain everything myself.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 month ago

jtpxl Thanks for posting on our community forums. We'd like to help troubleshoot the Wi-FI boost pods with you. What specific error message are you getting when you try to activate the pods? 

8 Messages

Hello, I think I've exhausted all support options. I am trying to return the pods now.

We have tried two gateways, had a tech visit, and hours on with "Advanced Repair Team." all to no avail.

I filled out the form at https://www.xfinity.com/xfi-pods-return-form on Friday, August 9, but I have yet received instructions on how to actually return the devices. Should I submit the form again?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

@jtpxl I'm sorry to hear the Boost Pods didn't work out for you and you've come to the perfect place to get help with the refund process. Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here