U

Thursday, August 15th, 2024 9:40 PM

Partial Internet

When I replaced my tv boxes (because the old boxes no longer had DVR or On Demand) I lost internet upstairs at my home. I had a repeater or amplifier hooked to a box. Comcast sent a tech and he gave me a wireless box so we can watch tv and moved the modem downstairs. I still don't have internet upstairs or outside at my generator. Comcast approved an appt with a tech. They cancelled it the day before the appt (late June) because they said that I have internet. So, I spent another two miserable hours to get another appt scheduled. They cancelled that one the day before also (mid July). I am now trying to reschedule that appt. Any recommendations?

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

1 month ago

Hey there, user_vv090d, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your internet connection. I know how important it is to have access to your internet connection upstairs as my office is upstairs, and I rely on my connection for work. You have reached the right place to get this resolved.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here