U

Visitor

• 

21 Messages

Tuesday, April 2nd, 2024 3:12 AM

Packet Loss Solution?

Hi, I've been getting intermittent internet packet loss, sometimes up to 50%, for over a month now, since around the time Comcast increased network speeds in my area. This packet loss makes it very difficult to stream, play video games, or voice conference. I have checked everything on my end including all connections on my end, resetting my router, resetting my modem, trying different PCs, trying different cables etc. I followed all the troubleshooting steps. The issue still persists a month later. Can someone please help me?

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

6 months ago

user_please_help I'd love to help. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Expert

• 

106.2K Messages

6 months ago

@user_please_help @XfinitySheila 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here