U

Thursday, September 5th, 2024 1:32 AM

Packet loss on a new connection at a brand new apartment

Its been just a month since I moved in and 2 since they finished construction of the apartment. I started having packet loss issues immediately while 1. Playing games liked Dota2, AOM, etc. 2. While attending Webex meetings, 3. When streaming Netflix and Prime and 4. Even when surfing the internet. I checked pingplotter at multiple instances and have also tried everything that's available on the Xfinity website and the assistant with the issue still persisting. Seeking help here.

[Edited: "Personal Information"]

2 Messages

10 days ago

I had a technician come over to take a look, and he said he can't do anything about it. Is it unfixable?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

10 days ago

Congratulations on your new home, and thank you for choosing Xfinity, @user_78733a! We'd appricate the oppurnity to troubleshoot this issue with you. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

(edited)

Expert

• 

105.9K Messages

9 days ago

@user_78733a  @XfinityThomasA 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open public forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here